SwiftReach 9-1-1 for all Township of Washington Residents!
The Township of Washington Police Department relies on Swift911™ to give you reliable and fast information. These alerts can include:
Public Safety Alerts
Emergency Notices and Instructions
Important Local Notices
You can subscribe (or unsubscribe) to specific alert types. Your information is always kept private and confidential – it’s only Township of Washington alerts!
HOW WILL I RECEIVE THESE ALERTS?
Alerts or notifications from your local agencies will be sent by one or more of the following:
•A voice call to your home and/or mobile numbers
•A text message to your mobile phone
•An email to one or move addresses
•Residents using the Swift911™ Public mobile app will receive push notifications
WHY RECEIVE THESE ALERTS?
You can choose which numbers are called first
• You will be able to receive text messages for urgent events from your municipality
• You will be able to receive email from your municipality
• You can view/listen to past alerts
• It helps to keep you and your family safe and informed
SWIFT911™ PUBLIC SMARTPHONE APP
The FREE mobile app is available for Android, Apple (IOS) and Windows phones. Register through the app or login (if you have already registered).
The app uses GPS location services – if you are in an area where an emergency alert is activated,
you can receive the information (even if you are not subscribed to that location’s list).
Receiving push notifications makes it even easier to know what you need when you need it.
You will be able to download the mobile app.You can go to the app store on your phone or just text Swift911 to 99538 and click on the link in your text message.
SIGN UP NOW!
Signing up is easy. The system will already have your home number if it is listed. Include your mobile phone, office number and emails when you sign-up.
There are three ways of signing up:
• Download the Swift911 Public mobile app – It’s free and easy to use!
• Text Swift911 to 99538 – Use your mobile phone and click on the link in the text message and follow the instructions.
• Click here to register through the website.
If you have any questions about SwiftReach 9-1-1 or any issues registering for this system, please e-mail Sgt. Fasciano or call 201-664-1140.