Traffic Crash Report Information

Car Wreck Sign – Go By Truck Global News

To obtain a Crash report that was investigated by the Washington Township Police, please contact us at 201-664-1140.

Please click here if you need to file a Self-Reporting Crash form (SR-1).  This form is used to report a crash that was not investigated by the police, and it is the only form that can be used for this purpose.